Top 10 Reasons to Watch Sunday’s "2014 Billboard Music Awards" – Huffington Post
I’m in Las Vegas — hey, I’m working! — so let me take just a moment to share with you my Top 10 Reasons To Watch Sunday’s “2014 Billboard Music Awards” which I am helping write the script for right now. After all, this is a clearly show where it makes tremendous sense to deal with a Top Ten. To chart how accurate I am, please tune in Sunday night on ABC.
- I cannot tell you about the thrilling Michael Jackson experience you can see for yourself on Sunday, but you would have to be off the wall to miss it.
- Two of my favorite women in music — Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert — will debut their duet “Something Bad” on the show, and that is paradoxically, something good.
- Jason Derulo may very well “Talk Dirty.” Hey, it’s Vegas, anyone might talk dirty.
- Solange Knowles is not currently booked to perform on our show, so they elevators at the MGM Grand should be warm and welcoming.
- Lorde is going to perform, and that is generally a religious experience.
- Ariana Grande is on the show with Iggy Azalea. Just imagine John Travolta attempting that intro.
- Breakout rock sensations Imagine Dragons will perform on the show. They live in Las Vegas, so imagine the fuel savings.
- Miley Cyrus is going to sing a song you will not expect. It shall be Fab.
- Jennifer Lopez will become the first woman to ever receive Billboard’s Icon Award. And see what she wears doing it.
- Ludacris is hosting the show. So the 2014 Billboard Music Awards should definitely be fast and furious. Enjoy the ride.