FM DX Antenna Co Long Range Outdoor Vertical Reception Antenna 88-108 MHz
- Never again will your car FM radio pick up better than your house FM tuner or receiver.
- You'll be pleased with how this outdoor FM reception antenna blends in your surroundings.
- Your FM receiver will work at its peak with this FM antenna regardless of whether it is a small shelf unit or an FM DX machine.
- This FM antenna is manufactured in the USA! Comes standard with the common F connector; it is made for FM reception.
- You will get the more range than any other FM omni antenna in typical urban settings including FM antennas that make wild claims and cost far more.
Our most popular outdoor FM reception antenna and, when mounted vertical, our best performer that will out-perform any other outdoor omnidirectional FM antenna available. This half-wave dipole FM antenna will give fantastic reception in any setting and is considered the best omni-directional outdoor FM antenna available and works wonders with both FM HD and FM Stereo. There are more expensive vertical FM antennas available, most of them far more expensive, and this FM antenna outperforms all of them in every setting. This is a professionally manufactured 1/2 wave Dipole FM broadcast band antenna. It is manufactured with high quality components built to specifications required for quality FM reception. Reception results have been simply astounding. We have been able to pull in signals from distances that have amazed us. It can be used fixed-station or semi-portable, meaning that it is very light, but does need to be mounted on a pole of some sort where it is used. This antenna is built to give the longest range possible when installed correctly. The antenna can even be used inside if you like. No detail has been left off this outstanding antenna. DXers or FM fans can mount this antenna below their large array and will rarely if ever have to switch from this antenna to the directional one. It can be easily mounted on a light stand, microphone stand, windsock pole, or just about any pole you can provide including PVC. It can be mounted to a horizontal crossbar or railing or to a vertical pole with the included hardware. Height is the key; mount the antenna as high as is possible for maximum range. A good shielded 75 ohm cable no less than RG6 is recommended for ultimate range with the coax no longer than is absolutely necessary. The antenna has an F connector included but you can easily use flat 300 ohm cable with no modification. Frequency Range: 88-108 MHz Polarization: Vertical or Horizontal Connector: F Weight: 1 pound Height: 69" total
- ASIN: B000F477AC
- Item model number: FM-Dipole
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed