Viewsonics VSIS-EU Cable TV Ground Loop Isolator
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $21.00
- Amount Saved: $8.99
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Helps eliminate audio hum and horizontal scrolling bars caused by ground loops.
- Low insertion loss - transparent to all cable TV signals and services, from 100Hz up to 860MHz.
- Eliminates loops by isolating the ground connection between components so that currents cannot pass.
- Should be used to supplement a well grounded system A/V Home Theater, when grounding issues persist.
When two or more devices are connected to a common ground through different paths, ground path noise or a ground loop can occur. This is actually quite common in home theater systems, even those that are well designed. The result of a ground loop is audio hum and/or horizontal bars in the TV picture. Disconnecting coaxial connections between components eliminates the hum or interference. If "beefing up" conventional ground connections and establishing solid ground points in your cable system does not resolve these problems, then a CableTVamps Ground Isolator is the most reliable way to fix it.
- ASIN: B0017I3K9M
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: (Customer Reviews)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed